Drinks Hub is an Exporter of Premium Australian Drinks, including Craft Beer, Cider, Spirits and Wine Sachets.
Drinks Hub exports all over the world, to Importers and Distributors, specialising in China and the USA, with focus markets within the USA, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, UK, Russia, Spain, South Korea, France, Brazil, Poland, Belgium, Holland, Mexico, Thailand, Italy, Sweden, India, Philippines.
Promotion of the Month – Yenda Craft Beer
Effective April 28, 2015. FOB Yenda NSW USD$14.87 per carton, 24 x 330mL (11oz. bottle 6-pack clusters). Any SKU Golden Ale 4.2%, German Helles Unfiltered Lager 4.2%, Australian-style India Pale Ale 5.4%, Australian-style Pale Ale 4.5%, English Ale (Mid-Strength) 3.5%.
Stockist of the Week
From The Blog
- Australian Craft Beer Market Update June 2015 September 26, 2015
- Man Business Craft Beer Tasting June 10, 2015
- How to get your beer featured by leading magazines and blogs May 8, 2015
- 10 Tricks To Get Your Retailers To Fall In Love With Your Brand April 9, 2015
- Guide To Prepare Your Craft Beer Brand’s PR Kit For Magazines April 7, 2015
- Top 10 ways to Increase Sales Velocity at your local Bottle Shops March 24, 2015
- Top 10 Distribution Tips For Local and Imported Craft Breweries in Australia January 9, 2015
- Drinks Hub Announces Silver Sponsorship of Australia Trade Tasting Melbourne & Sydney 2015 December 9, 2014
- Australia Trade Tasting announces David Lipman to speak on Exporting Craftbeer to USA December 9, 2014
- Data Analysis on the Craft Beer Industry in Australia by David Lipman | Australia Trade Tasting Official Blog December 5, 2014
Craft Beer Education
Beer Styles – List
Beer Styles – Notes & History
Buying Craft Beer
Craft Beer Publications
Craft Beer – What is it?
Draught Beer Quality
Food & Craft Beer Matching
Glassware for Craft Beer
History of Beer
Tasting Craft Beer